- Learning is best conceived as a process. To improve learning, the focus should be on engaging students in a process that best enhances their learning
- All learning is relearning, drawing out the students' beliefs and ideas so that they can be examined, tested, and integrated
- Learning often requires the resolution of conflicts between reflection, action, feeling and experience
- Learning is a holistic process of adaptation to the world
- Learning results from synergistic transactions between the person and environment, assimilating new experiences into existing concepts
- Learning is the process of creating knowledge, in a constructivist fashion where social knowledge is created and recreated into the personal knowledge of the learner.
Wise Woman Linkup!
2 days ago